Every head and assistant coach must complete an online coaching application. You will be registering to coach under your player’s League registration by age group/gender.
Coach Registration Instructions:
- Click on the Registration tab at the top of the home page.
- Click Register Now.
- That will take you to the Bonzi Registration Site.
- Click on the "2016 Mustang Coach Registration" tab on the left.
- Create a Bonzi account or sign in to your existing family account.
- Choose the age group you would like to coach.
- Complete the application.
- To register to coach now click here.
Fingerprinting with LiveScan:
Mustang Soccer cares about the safety of the children in our program. In an active effort to keep children safe, we conduct background checks of all head and assistant coaches, or anyone that comes in contact to children on the field.
For the 2016 season we require fingerprinting to check for criminal records against the Department of Justice database.
- The process is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Mustang will be notified about fingerprint matches as individuals get added to the criminal records database.
- If you were fingerprinted for Mustang in a previous season you do NOT have to be fingerprinted again.
All head and assistant coaches new to Mustang in 2016 should expect to provide fingerprints at their Coaches Meetings prior to coaching their teams. If you cannot attend the coaches meeting you must make arrangements with Rec/Rec Plus Registrar to be fingerprinted at another LiveScan location that is registered with Mustang Soccer. Please email email@example.com.
ALL meetings will be held upstairs in the conference room at Mustang Soccer Complex (4680 Camino Tassajara, Danville, 94506)
Recreational Plus Division (Rec Plus)
Monday, July 11th at 7:00 pm - U9/U10, U11/U12 and U13/U14 Boys and Girls
Recreational Division (Rec)
Tuesday, July 12th at 7:00 pm - U11/U12, U13/U14, U15/U16 and U17/U19 Boys and Girls
Wednesday, July 13th at 7:00 pm - U9/U10 Boys and Girls
Thursday, July 14th at 7:00 pm - U7 and U8 Boys and Girls
Wednesday, August 10th at 7:00 pm - U6 Ponies, 7:00 pm
Wednesday, August 17th at 7:00 pm - Open to ALL Rec and Rec Plus age groups, 7:00 pm
LiveScan will be here 30 minutes prior to the start of each meeting. IF YOU ARE A NEW COACH YOU MUST COME IN AND GET FINGERPRINTED IN ORDER TO BEGIN PRACTICES WITH YOUR TEAMS. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE YOUR SCHEDULED COACHES MEETING, YOU ARE ABLE TO COME TO A DIFFERENT MEETING TO GET FINGERPRINTED AND TO GET YOUR PACKET.